FOR SENSITIVE-OILY SKIN
CONDITIONS OF SENSITIVE-OILY SKIN
- Skin can be prone to inflammation, stinging, burning, and itching.
- Skin can have redness, bumps, rashes or flushing.
- Skin can appear oily with enlarged pores and is prone to comedones, pimples, and acne.
- Environmental factors may include UV rays, fragrances, ingredients, extreme weather, and hot water on skin.
- Genetic factors may include rosacea, eczema, allergies to food or environmental allergies.
SENSITIVE-OILY SKIN IS A CHALLENGING CONDITION.
Our goal is to soothe your sensitivity by protecting and supporting your skin's natural barrier function, while also balancing out oil production. Soothing sensitivity and balancing oil production are achieved by introducing key ingredients such as borage oil, bee complex, evening primrose oil, and sea water because of their calming and balancing properties.
To manage this skin condition, we recommend:
- Consistency with a daily skincare routine geared towards sensitivity and oil control.
- Use this soothing treatment every 2 weeks.
Most importantly, be aware of what causes your sensitivity and try to avoid them.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS TO SOOTHE YOUR SENSITIVE-OILY SKIN
Calms & Hydrates Skin
Heals & Soothes
Evening Primrose Oil
Hydrates & Protects Skin
Balances Oil Production & Soothes Skin
Repairs & Renews Skin