FOR OILY SKIN
YOUR BALANCING TREATMENT INCLUDES:
CONDITIONS OF OILY SKIN
- Skin can feel oily and slick.
- Skin can appear thick, rough, shiny, and streaked.
- Skin can have large pores and an oily T-zone.
- Skin may develop comedones, pimples, and acne.
GENETICS AND HORMONES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE AMOUNT OF OIL PRODUCTION ON OUR SKIN.
Oil is important because it lubricates the skin, locks in moisture, aids in thermoregulation, and protects against microorganisms. We never want to remove all of the oil from our skin. Rather, our goal is to balance out your skin's oil production with these important steps.
- Wash your face every AM and PM and after sweaty workouts with a gentle foaming cleanser.
- Never strip or degrease your skin, as this stimulates more oil production.
- Use a light moisturizer. Without moisture, your oil glands overcompensate and pump out more oil, causing your skin to feel greasy.
- Use this balancing treatment every 2 weeks.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS TO BALANCE YOUR OILY SKIN
Absorbs Dirt & Toxins
Heals & Soothes
Balances Oil Production & Soothes Skin